1. Information Roses by Rose
Roses by Rose
Business address: Fruitweg 22V
2321GK Leiden, the Netherlands
Telephone number: +3185 – 833 00 12 (Monday to Saturday 10.00h- 18.00h CET)
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chamber of Commerce number: 65374479
VAT number: NL856086344B01
2. The following general terms and conditions of Roses by Rose apply to all offers. The conditions are accessible to everyone and you can find them on our website www.rosesbyrose.com
3. Roses by Rose mainly uses personal data for the correct processing of orders and the making of personal offers after you have given your consent to receive information from Roses by Rose.
4. Roses by Rose works together for the delivery of products and/or services with external distributors, because of this the delivery conditions are therefore the same as those conditions of these parties. For the delivery of products, provided the order is made on Monday to Friday before 14:00h at Roses by Rose, the 1st delivery attempt would be on Tuesday to Saturday respectively. You must take into account that the special delivery orders (as is indicated by each article) will take 1 or more working day (s) to be shipped.
5. Roses by Rose strives to process your order data (partially) automatically and normally leaves the data unchanged. Roses by Rose cannot be held responsible for errors in delivery data and/or text cards as specified by the customer. If you request Roses by Rose to manually adjust an order, Roses by Rose is not responsible for these adjustments. Such requests for adjustment can be considered as executed after Roses by Rose has informed you of this.
6. The prices for the offered products are in euros, including VAT and exclude shipping costs as indicated in the web shop. Price changes, corrections and typographical errors are reserved.
7. An agreement is only made after you have agreed to the order and payment and/or when Roses by Rose has received a (electronic) confirmation from the relevant payment processor. Roses by Rose reserves the right to (temporarily) not execute an order until payment has taken place. You are obligated to pay after you have made an order at Roses by Rose. Payment must be made.
8. Roses by Rose strives to deliver the order in accordance with article 4. Exceeding this delivery period does not entitle you to compensation or the right to cancel the order or to dissolve the agreement. Returns for the main product, flowers and plants, are not possible because they are subject to decay.
9. No orders will be processed on Saturdays, Sundays and/or holidays; your orders will be processed the next business day. Take this into account. If you submit orders on a Saturday, Sunday and/or holiday, Roses by Rose will process this order on the next working day.
10. Deliveries in hospitals, care homes, hotels, restaurants, campsites, offices, etc. are entirely at your own expense and risk, since the organizations in question have their own internal procedures with regard to receiving deliveries.
11. If damage or loss occurs during transport, Roses by Rose will ensure that an inquiry with the distributor is made as soon as possible, provided that you have reported this on receiving the product, that you have specified the defect and stated it on the delivery note. If you do not do this, you will not be able to claim a replacement product and/or compensation of any kind.
12. If because of force majeure a order cannot be delivered in accordance with the agreement, Roses by Rose will inform you as soon as possible by telephone or e-mail, without being obliged to pay any damages. In case of force majeure Roses by Rose can in consultation with you terminate the contract or suspend the delivery until the moment when the force majeure situation ceases to exist. In case of canceling the agreement due to force majeure, Roses by Rose will refund you the total amount paid. Below we list the following and similar circumstances we would consider force majeure: a) restrictive measures by the government; b) total or partial strike or failure in the internal and external transport system; c) riots and other disturbances that prevent timely execution of the agreement; d) total or partial stagnation in the production process of, or industrial strikes or exclusions in, the company or in the goods or materials or products that are involved.
13. Because flowers are a fresh product, Roses by Rose can not offer a cooling-off period in which you can dissolve the agreement without giving any reason after receiving the relevant product. The flower boxes and contents may differ slightly from the photos because the boxes are handmade with various different flowers available during the year. Flower boxes cannot be returned because they are subject to decay. Complaint handling with regard to the delivered product can only take place if, on the same day of receiving the product, at least 4 photos of all sides of the box aand package alongside your complaint is sent to us by email email@example.com. All situations that differ from what´s mentioned above cannot be taken into consideration.
14. Roses by Rose cannot be held responsible for the information given on its site (s). The information is given for informational purposes only. Roses by Rose can in no way accept liability for completeness, text and typing errors and other inaccuracies that may occur on this site. Roses by Rose cannot be held liable for any consequences arising from the use of products described and/or offered on this site.
15. Because Roses by Rose is located in the Netherlands Dutch law applies to these terms and conditions. Any disputes that may arise in connection with these conditions or in connection with agreements that may result from this, will in the first instance be submitted exclusively to the competent judge in Leiden, unless explicitly otherwise agreed.